“An on-the-go format so irresistible that seeing it is wanting it!” – Chanel
This quote is so accurate! I have literally fallen in love the pebble-shaped minimalist white design of La Crème Main by Chanel from the moment I’ve seen it on Marianna Hewitt’s Instagram Feed! But until I actually got my hands on it, I didn’t know I would also fall in love with its properties!
What is it?
La Crème Main by Chanel is a moisturizing, brightening and protective cream for beautiful hands and nails with an innovative design. Crystal clear?
The Classy Crush?
• Firstly for its sophisticated fast-absorbing formula making sure it leaves your skin without a sticky residue!
• Secondly for its moisturizing and softening qualities proprietary formula made of “May Rose Wax” from the Chanel Pégomas Gardens in Grass. Your skin will be more smooth and hydrated after several weeks of use, but the immediate feeling you’ll witness is the velvet-soft skin touch!
• Lastly, it contains another complementary ingredient also derived from emblematic flowers of Chanel : Iris Pallida extract. The latter will enrich the cream with its brightening properties, also protecting the skin barrier.
• The smell is quite delicate and of course, the tailor-made packaging (you all know my obsession for a good packaging…) making La Crème Main by Chanel the perfect handbag accessory and requirement for perfect hands.
• Last but not least, the shape memory of that immaculate luxurious egg allows you to press it without ever ruining its pristine condition.
This cream is definitely my classiest crush of all time, and I have been using it many times a day for 3 weeks now. So trust me when I say I highly recommend it.
See you soon,
SHOP THE POST?
LA CREME MAIN from CHANEL (49€ + packaging)
LA CREME MAIN from SEPHORA (51,95€)
LE VERNIS LONGUE TENUE CHANEL (New Dawn – 578)
MARBLE BATHROOM from THE ROYAL LANCASTER ♡